Membership has its Privileges
The benefits of Community League membership include:
- Networking with your neighbours
- A greater sense of belonging to your community
- Access to community social events and activities
- Recreation programs and activities
- A voice and a vote on community issues, programs and services
- Input for planning your parks, green spaces and urban development
- Use of a variety of recreational facilities, including playgrounds, spray decks and basketball courts
- Safety programs and Crime Watch cooperation
- Community League Wellness Program - Admission discounts at City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facilities
- Free swim times at participating facilities (see below for details)
- Free skating on outdoor rinks
Community League Wellness Program
Present your valid Edmonton Community League Membership Card at any City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facility and choose from the following Community League Wellness Products:
Annual Pass – Community League Members receive a 20% discount on Child, Youth, Adult, Senior and Family Annual Passes.*
Multi Admission Pass – Community League Members receive a 20% discount on our already discounted multi admission pass (10+ visits).*
Continuous Monthly Pass - 20% discount off an on-going monthly membership pass using our convenient Pre-Authorized Debit Program.
* Applies to new purchases only
Check the City of Edmonton website to confirm details and participating facilities.
Community Swim Times
Enjoy free swim times at select community pools, sponsored by the Castle Downs Recreation Society Current community league membership required. Swim times are subject to change, so please contact the facility to confirm.
Current Swim Times
11510 153 Ave
Saturdays, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Grand Trunk Fitness and Leisure Centre
13025 112 St.
Fridays, 7:15 - 9:15 PM
O'Leary Fitness and Leisure Centre
8804 132 Ave.
Saturdays, 3:45 - 5:45 PM
Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre
14528 66 St.
Sundays, 4:15 - 5:45 PM
NEW – Acquasize at Grand Trunk, Wednesdays 9–10am
In the winter months, COCL maintains an outdoor rink in the community. Outdoor rinks are also in place at the Castle Downs YMCA. The City of Edmonton holds free public skate times year-round. The schedule is available on the city website