We have some exciting news! Community Baseball is back for the 2022 season and is geared to start in May. This year COCL will be accepting online registrations starting in February. Please follow the below steps to register your child.
1. If you do not have a current COCL Community League Membership, please purchase one as you will need this to register for community ball. Please see the following link: https://communibee.ca/find-your-community/
2. Next, you will need to register your child for COCL community ball via the following NEZ link: https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=fb19948153 It is important you pay the registration fees for your child online. If you choose a method of payment other than credit card, you will need to make arrangements to pay your fees in person at one of the NEZ in-house registration dates as COCL is not holding in-person registrations this year. NEZ in-person registration details are below:
NEZ Central Registration dates at the NEZ Office, 7515 Borden Park Road (behind the tennis courts in Borden Park)
- Saturday, February 26, 2022 noon to 2:00 pm
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 noon to 2:00 pm
- Sunday, March 20, 2022 noon to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
3. The last step is to ensure you sign-up for your volunteer commitment with your home community COCL and drop-off your $250 volunteer commitment cheque. Signing up your volunteer commitment with COCL ensures your volunteer commitment time is used to support activities and projects in COCL. Some of these projects include:
- Building of community parks
- Building of and maintenance of home community ice rinks
- Community events such as “Movies in the Park” and “Summer Kick-off Parties”
- Sports uniforms and equipment
You can sign-up online for your COCL Volunteer Commitment via the following link: http://volunteersignup.org/78P3F
Once signed up please e-mail email@example.com to make arrangements to drop off your $250 volunteer cheque deposit to finalize your registration. This cheque will be returned upon completion of your signed-up volunteer commitment.
If you have any questions or are interested in coaching a team for COCL, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the Ball Field!
Additional information about the program is available on the NorthEast Zone Sports Council website.